Timber Flooring Experts on the North Shore for Engineered and Solid Timber Floors
Add a unique warmth and quality to any home or office with beautifully laid solid timber flooring.
Timber flooring is ultra low maintenance and adds a long lasting and unique touch of quality and feel to any office or home on Sydney’s North Shore.
Wooden Flooring is Naturally Sustainable
Nowadays the large majority of our timber flooring is sourced from sustainable forests in Australia and so not using up valuable resources. Many DIY products on the market are not very green at all, but when it comes to flooring its mostly sustainable and from Australia’s own forests.
Timber Floors are Low Maintenance
Timber flooring is also very hard wearing and hygienic. its so easy to keep it at its best with little maintenance and also attracts little dust so is great for allergy sufferers.
Why Choose HeartWood as Your Timber Flooring Specialists?
Being passionate about what you do helps, but having great experience and enjoying seeing through each project to completion also separates us from our competitors. Our customer service is renowned as is our knowledge. We enjoy nothing more than seeing each customer get thought product for them and enjoying the benefits it brings. Doing this for so many years has given us invaluable insight as to what our customers actually want from us and your products.
To find out more about the HeartWood Floors difference, simply call us today on 02 9620 9699 and speak to one of our timber flooring specialists on the North Shore.
What Heartwood Floors Do:
- Free measure and quote either from your plans or on site
- Our Company policy is to provide your quote within two working days
- Free moisture testing of the concrete and timber
- Attention to moisture levels is crucial to the success of your floor
- Full contract responsibility and attention to detail
- You can expect personal assistance with the planning and management of your job
- Fast, clean and guaranteed work. An uncompromising approach with attention to detail
- Complete technical advice and assistance for do it yourself installers
Floating & Engineered Timber Floors
“Floating” describes the installation method which doesn’t require any fixing. All that is required is a flat surface. It can also be laid on top of previous flooring and allows for better expansion and contraction. “Engineered” is another term for essentially the same thing but also denotes that the flooring is of a higher quality, usually of real wood and floating.