If you love the look of fine oak flooring then Prestige Oak Flooring is the natural choice. Sharing the unrivalled beauty and character of traditional European Oaks with durability and strength, Prestige Oak Flooring is the preferred choice of leading architects and designers.
Stunning extra wide boards with exceptional decorator colours to compliment any interior, and with a scratch resistant finish and lifetime structural board warranty Prestige Oak Flooring ensures lifetime enjoyment
This timeless French Oak has an authentic appeal to compliment any interior with its exceptional and contemporary décors. Multi-layer backing for stability ensures this quality oak flooring is as durable as it gets. Sharing unrivalled beauty and character of traditional European Oak flooring, it is the preferred choice by leading architects and designers.
Available in 190mm W x 1900mm L, 4mm wear layer.
The Details and the Beauty
The unique specifications of Prestige Oak Flooring make it ideal throughout the home with the exception of wet areas such as bathrooms, WC’s & laundries. Available in beautiful décors to compliment any interiors, with exceptional durability.
- Fine Engineered Timber in Real French Oak.
- Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
- 7 layers of UV-cured wear resistant Premium German Klumpp Polyurethane Finish.
- Superior Ultra Matt Distressed Finish, timeless look.
- Variation in specific colours will include: gum veins, black streaking, tiger marks, knots and colour toning.
- This is the natural beauty of the French Oak’s character.
- VOC Emissions :<E1 , 0.02 mg/m. Below World Health Organisation Level.
- 100% FSC Certified (responsible management of the world’s forests, environmentally friendly).
- ‘CE’ label is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the European conformity code.
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural Warranty and 25 years domestic Finish Warranty.
Engineered for Quality
Creating a timber floor that shows character starts with an emphasis on the right details and the right process. Our Prestige Oak Flooring collections are engineered for the highest quality, endurance, durability and flexibility. These extra wide and long boards are available in 4mm or 6mm top wear layer on a multiple timber ply substrate in which the grains are designed to run perpendicular to each other, making it near impossible to swell or shrink, providing ultimate stability.
- 15mm Range: 1900mm long x 190mm wide, 4mm top wear layer.
- 21mm Range: 2200mm long x 220mm wide, 6mm top wear layer.
- Tongue and Groove profile can be installed as either direct stick or floated and is the preferred choice creating a silent and comfortable outcome.
- Including <25% random short boards in each box.
- Product Grade is ABCD.
- Janka Hardness Rating of 6.6 kN.
- Moisture Content: 8-10%.
- Density: 0.75g/cm2.
This collection is made from only the finest French Oak and is a revolution in conventional design, producing superior stability and durability, a true masterpiece in the eyes of architects and designers alike. With modern and industrial décors, this stunning range brings out the beauty of natural characteristics and colour variations.
Available in 220mm W x 2200mm L, 6mm wear layer
Other Brands we carry
Prestige oak Herringbone and Chevron Parquetry